martes, 9 de junio de 2009

Tag!!!

The lovely Candace Rose tagged me!!!
La linda Candace Rose me nominó a un meme!!


What is your current obsession? My two gorgeous nephews (Emilio 6 months, Gabriel 1 month!) Mags and blogs, sp. Vogue!, headbands, gladiator sandals and vintage finds
Obsesión actual: mis sobrinos (Emilio de 6 meses y Gabriel de 1 mes) revistas y blogs, en especial Vogue, bandanas, gladiadoras y encontrar cosas vintage


Who is the last person you hugged? My boyfriend, Celso
La última persona que abracé: mi novio Celso




What is your favorite dinner? I love Thai noodles, sushi and salads
Cena favorita: sushi, comida Tai y ensaladas



What was the last thing you bought to wear? A huge ring, some vintage dresses
Última compra: un anillo enorme y unos vestidos vintage



What are you listening to right now? The White Album
Estoy escuchando: el White Album de los Beatles


What is your favorite weather? I love sunny days
Clima favorito: amo los días soleados


Say something to the person who tagged you? Oh hermana, you are a great friend, I admire your lovely photos. You can visit Candace Rose's blog here
La persona que me nominó: es lindísima, una fotógrafa muy talentosa y puedes visitar su blog aquí
Image via Candace Rose


Tea or Coffee? Both, I'm high on caffeine most of the time!!
Té o café: los dos, soy adicta a la cafeína



What did you want to be as a child? A rockstar
De niña quería ser: una rockstar!!


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would you go? To Paris!
Si pudieras ir a cualquier lugar, iría a: ¡París!




Who do you want to meet in person? Andrew Vanwyngarden
Me gustaría conocer a: Andrew Vanwyngarden




What is your weirdest obsession? reading James Joyce's books
Obsesión rara: leer los libros de James Joyce


Why did you start a blog? /What is your blog about? Because I needed some inspiration to write. I started writing Chic Banana, remember? Now that I write a blog I would say it is a great way to meet the most amazing persons. I would describe my blog as a random inspiration blog, but mostly I post fashion editorials, beautiful interior desing pics and Etsy finds
¿Por qué escribes un blog? ¿De qué se trata? Para encontrar inspiración y hacerme la disciplina de escribir. Comencé con Chic Banana, ¿se acuerdan? Ahora que escribo uno, podría decir que es una forma de conocer gente maravillosa. Mmm diría que mi blog es completamente random, pero escribo más de decoración Etsy y me encantan las editoriales de moda


What blogs are you obsessed with at the moment? I love Desing for Mankind, I love it so much that I made an interview w/Mike Mills for Mankind Mag (you'll be able to read it on July's issue), Love Maegan, el Beso, Meeting Point, Couture Carrie, La bruja del cuento, Doll Legs, Dreamer Ed, Una mosca en la luna, Style Scrapbook, Miss at la Playa, Kirafashion, OMG there are so many cool blogs out there... I love all the blogs in my blogroll!!!
Blogs favoritos: Me encanta Desing for Mankind, tanto que hice una entrevista con Mike Mills para Mankind Mag (la podrán leer en el número de julio), Love Maegan, el Beso, Meeting Point, Couture Carrie, La bruja del cuento, Doll Legs, Dreamer Ed, Una mosca en la luna, Style Scrapbook, Miss at la Playa, Kirafashion... qué difícil, hay tantos blogs lindos… mejor vean mi blogroll, solamente pongo blogs que me encantan, esos son mis favoritos!!
Image via Made by Girl


What is your dream job? I said it already; I would also love to have my own magazine some day
Trabajo de los sueños: además de lo que ya dije, me encantaría tener mi propia revista



What's your favorite brand of jeans? I love Diesel and Mango jeans
Marca de jeans favorita: Diesel y Mango



One thing you would snitch out of someones closet with no regrets? I would never do this lol, but definitely a Chanel bag!! I would also steal all the shoes in Julia Roitfeld's closet
¿Qué prenda robarías sin remordimientos? No robaría jaja, pero si lo hiciera, sería una bolsa Chanel o todos los zapatos del closet de Julia Roitfeld



Image vía The Selby


What piece of designer clothing would you most like to own new or vintage? I would love to own a vintage Chanel dress, a YSL's bag, Louboutin’s Stilettos.... I would also love to have a Tiffany's necklace or ring
¿Qué prenda de diseñador te gustaría tener, nueva o vintage? Un vestido vintage Chanel, unos zapatos Louboutin, una bolsa YSL y un collar o anillo de Tiffany


Nomino a/I tag: Una mosca en la luna, Meeting Point, Doll Legs, Dreamer Ed, Love Maegan, Freeteyme, Couture Carrie, Kirafashion, Puebla Style, El estilo sí importa, Shone Frau, Frou Frou Fashionista, Squarectomy, y a cualquiera que lo quiera hacer :)


29 comentarios:

Botica Pop dijo...

que padre meme. me encantaron las imagenes que posteaste junto con las respuestas.
un beso.

Schöne Frau dijo...

Ooh, muchas gracias, pues supongo que es plan de hacer copy/paste a las preguntas y contestarlas, no?

Ahh, también tengo de nominar! Jajaja

Gracias, gracias!

Unknown dijo...

ooh, thank you for the tag!

btw, i want that YSL clutch too! it is so adorable.

xoxoxo

Couture Carrie dijo...

Thank you so much for thinking of me, D! I loooove this tag!

Your answers and the accompanying photos are fabulous! Adoring the pic of you and your bf! Thai noodles - yum! And you should SO start your own magazine one of these days ~ I totally support you! You'd be a fabulous Editor in Chief!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown dijo...

Gracias! vaya sorpresa!... me dejarás un par de días para meditar las respuestas, no?

Besitos

Unknown dijo...

Fabulous! Thank you! ...I love vintage too!

[DrAk'S] dijo...

paris, vintage, blogs and tea, vouge, los beatles... damn todo esto es tan fresco! me encanta. saludos.

A BIT COQUETTISH dijo...

I love learning more about you!

Bisous,
La C.

Doll legs dijo...

Aww gracias por la nominada!!besos!!

Ed M. dijo...

eeeeeeee!!! muchas gracias :D

lo hare pronto q pueda

besos! :]

Guapóloga dijo...

Muy lindas imágenes con tus respuestas, Dana. Ahora sé que hay que trabajar mucho más para ser uno de tus blogs favoritos :D Salud por la siguiente!!

Besos, Simone

Dendrita dijo...

Qué bueno saber más de ti! Lindas todas las imágenes. Coincidimos en varias cosas.
Un abrazo!

Candi dijo...

Thanks hermana! You're the sweetest :)

I would totally steal a Chanel bag for you! :) Oh and I could totally see you with your own magazine. I'd love to be a writer/photographer. Just thought I'd ask you ahead of time :)

freeteyme dijo...

love all your answers - so fun!!!

Thank you for tagging me, I'm so excited to this tag! muchos gracias!

freeteyme dijo...

btw, you look gorgeous in that picture of you and your bf! love how candid the shot was =)

Muaka dijo...

Que meme mas chulo!!! buenas respuestas y bonitas imagenes

Un beso!

GMG dijo...

Hi Dana! Great to learn all that from you! I agree that reading «Finnegans Wake» might seem a weird obsession... ;))

Meanwhile Blogtrotter (not me, I’m stuck here ;)) is profiting from the holidays in Lisbon this week and has a tour of Lake Galve, one of the beautiful lakes near Trakai, to show you! Hope you enjoy and have a great week!

Absolutely Ladylike dijo...

Lovely post. I love tagging :-)Congrats for your fabulous job dear :-) Much love: Evi

Puebla Chic dijo...

gracias por el meme! en un rato lo hago! ya te habia dicho q me encanta tu blog? jaja, por cierto he tenido problemas para entrar, algo sale y me hace cerrarlo miles de veces buuu...

Clo by Clau! dijo...

muy padres las imagenes y las respuestas de tu meme ;)

Saludos!

boubou dijo...

Bonjour !
First time or seconde time i come across your blog which i find so inspiring and creative....
i invite you to take a cup of tea inspirations on my blog , ans i hope you will enjoy your visit :)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx

Kira Aderne dijo...

Daniela!!!

Muchas gracias chica linda!!!
Es muy dulce mismo!
I cannot believe you already worked and work as well for Vogue! Lucky you! It is a dream for me...maybe some day ;)

muchos besos!!!

Kira

Bere Tarde o temprano dijo...

:) Que bonitas fotos!! y me encantaron las respuestas :) vas a ver que en menos de lo que canta un gallo nos contaras que tienes una planta en Vogue :)

besos

Grace dijo...

Those just-below-the-knee gladiators are pretty fabulous.

And I think you just may be on your way to owning your own magazine.

Love Grace.

JuliaFuentes dijo...

me encanto el meme, no sabía que trabajabas para vogue, mi trabajo de ensueño

ChusdB dijo...

¡qué bonito te ha salido este post gracias a las preguntas del meme...aunque se podría leer de un tirón,con las fotos y sin las preguntas, como si fuera tu perfil !
¿y si crearas una revista, cómo se llamaría?
besos

Daniela Valdez dijo...

Hola a todos:

Botica: Gracias, no eran obligatorias, pero creo que una buena imagen siempre ayuda.

Shone Frau: sí, exacto, copias las preguntas, contestas y nominas a quien tú quieras.

Alicia: Claro, tómate tu tiempo jeje.

Draks: Creo que es una radiografía de mi personalidad :)

Doll Legs: De nada linda.

Ed: Espero con ansias tus respuestas!!

Simone: Su blog es uno de mis favoritos, indiscutiblemente, solo que me dio flojera enlazar a todos jejej. Por eso están en mi blogroll y los visito siempre que puedo.

Dendrita: Yo también me he dado cuenta de eso cuando visito tu blog.

Muaka: Gracias linda.

Puebla Chic: Ya sé, no entiendo por qué pasa eso, espero que se solucione pronto!

Clau: Muchas gracias.

Kira: Eres una chica muy talentosa, estoy segura de que conseguiras hacerlo tú también.

Bere: esperemos que tengas voz de profeta!!

Julia Fuentes: ;)

ChusdB: No lo cuento porque se ceba jajaja.

Daniela Valdez dijo...

Mdmll Frou Frou: I know, I want it so bad!

CC: Thanks for your sweet comment, it's so encouraging!

Maegan: I'm sure I'll love your answers as well!

La C! Thank you dear!

Candi, hermana, your sooo sweet! Thanks for your comment!

Freeteyme: Muchas gracias a ti!! Oh, it was a great day! I was sooo happy :)

GMG: Oh, belive me, I tried but I couldn't, my English is not that good!

Miss Eve: Thank you so much! Your a doll!

BouBou: Merci bcp!! Ta blog est trés belle aussi :)

Grace: I know, I think they're fab as well. Thanks for your comment :)

Thank you all for your sweet comments!!!

TIG dijo...

Love this, and your goal of working for Vogue Mexico -- that cover is beyond gorgeous. Good luck!